Thursday, September 24, 2009

Clear nailpolish: more dangerous than you would think!

I'm officially addicted to the "Moulin Rouge" soundtrack.
My keyboard isn't working properly. Too irritating.
But seriously.
David Bowie is always great, but I love the song "Nature Boy" and he managed to blow me away twice.
"Because We Can" gets stuck in my head way too often.
I honestly can't remember "Children of the Revolution", and I don't think "Rhythm of the Night" was there, either.
But "Elephant Love Medley" is cheesy goodness.
And "Roxanne" kills me every time.
So does "Hindi Sad Diamonds", come to think of it.
"The Show Must Go On" was really a perfect song choice. It's the perfect song in general.
Besides "Mr. Brightside". And "(If You're Wondering) I Want You To" by Weezer.
I really want the second soundtrack, but there's been a mishap.
I might get it in the mail after Refuel.
"We're creatures of the underworld. We can't afford to fall in love."
:(
Not SUPER looking forward to Refuel tomorrow.
But I am a little bit excited. I mean, it will be fun.
I'll be hanging out with my brother the entire time, but hey!
And the cabin situation will DEFINITELY be better than last year.
Yeah. Just been tired and sick all week. Not much going on.

No comments: