Monday, February 02, 2009

Oh snap, was I right again?

I watched the ENTIRE Super Bowl Game.
And not only was it very exciting, THE STEELERS WON!!
EVERYONE in my entire family was rooting for the Cardinals, and they were a little peeved when my team won.
And after every touchdown they would say, "That didn't count. That shouldn't count. Oh, they counted it. Whatever. They're cheating. Did they pay the refs again?"
Sore losers.
There were some pretty good commercials, too.
And some excellent food.
So, all in all, a good Super Bowl XLIII.
Plus, my cousin sold us some delicious (albeit expensive) Campfire Mints.
Mmm, almond and caramel.



You Are Mac and Cheese



When you are stressed out, you seek safety above everything else.

And nothing is more nourishing than a big warm plate of carbs.



Taking risks takes a toll on you, and you prefer your comfort food to be old fashioned.

You're the type of person who could eat the same meal every night, especially when life is hard.


My guy friends and I sat in the library reading back issues of Seventeen.
They claimed it was to gain understanding about the enemy's mind.
But they seemed pretty into it.
Agh, new semester looks like it's going to suck.
There are all these new people in my classes and they scare the crap out of me.
CHANGE IS BAD, RESIST CHANGE!

No comments: