Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Flu-like syptoms may occur.

February decided to screw with us and dump a load of snow on the ground, yet, somehow, our school was the ONLY one not to have a 2 hours late.
But that doesn't really matter seeing as I didn't go to school today.
Woohoo, the flu has struck!!
And it sucks.
But I didn't throw up this time, which was a plus.
Not even chicken and milkshakes.
And it gave me time to catch up on "All My Children".
It's pretty sad, because I haven't watched it in months, but I caught on pretty fast.
Except Babe is dead? And I've been watching this soap since seventh grade, and David and Krystal were together once before, and now they're together again.
Bianca has finally resurfaced.
Aidan and Greenlee are over, and Greenlee is marrying Ryan - again.
Annie is going crazy because she apparently killed her brother and is obsessed with Ryan, but Ryan is totally over her because he's a jerk.
Seriously, I never liked Ryan. He was always sort of a player.
Susan Lucci needs to hurry up and die already.
Valentine's Day is coming up, and I'm sort of pumped. Sure, I won't be getting flowers from "my special someone", but there's chocolate and heart-shaped pizzas from Papa Murphy's!
Ugh, a bunch of my friends are making a big deal about how it's not Valentine's Day, it's "Singles Awareness Day", and Valentine's Day is just a stupid holiday that's not real and love isn't real and all that.
Well...yeah. Valentine's Day kind of sucks a little bit if you're single.
But it's not that big a deal. It's just high school.
And, for reals, the word "relationship" is kind of making me sick.
Several couples I know broke up and it ended badly for all of them. But now they're all complaining about how this love obviously wasn't real and the relationship was so hard and why can't guys be real, bla bla bla.
Ugh. It's HIGH SCHOOL. Of COURSE this didn't work out.
Yet because they've gone through this "tough time" and have more "experience", they're the mature ones.
And it's annoying.

No comments: