Saturday, November 15, 2008

Wasn't this the point last year that it all started sucking?

Might have been earlier.
I considered being in a "deep" and "contemplative" mood today, but what would be the point?
Even if I was feeling deep and contemplative, would it just be to prove a point?
Because the stuff I'm thinking about could give the wrong impression.
Might as well just say it: We left OEFC more than a year ago, but it seems like in the past week we've run into a lot more people from that church than we have all year.
And it's weird talking to them, because our lives are so completely seperate now and without OEFC, we have little in common.
And it seems like, I don't know, they resent us for some reason. Or that's me being paranoid.
So yeah, it's weird. We were there for a LONG time.
But now we're at a new, thriving church and we've made connections there, and most of the ones from OEFC are pretty much dead, so it's really not so bad.
Just...minorly uncomfortable.
And I know, Matt, that you are going to think that was directed at you and possibly take offense or read too much into it, but it's not. You're just a small factor in the huge equation.
Ha, math speak.
Actually, that made no sense.
That's enough for today. My brain is starting to hurt.
Pretty intense Sims session, though. Twins. Who would've thought? Two little boys. One looks just like his mom, the other like his dad. They're named Remus and Romulus. I know. That's me trying to be funny.
My dad's worried I might have a secret double life in the Sims, that I'm creating Sims of me and my family and friends and am doing "evil" things with them.
It's something Laura Ingraham told him.
I actually considered doing that for a time. It's only slightly creepy. Does that mean I need help?



You Are the Tree Pose



You are a well grounded, down to earth person. Not much shakes you.

You can remain steady through a crisis - and other people lean on you.



You have high standards and morals. You easily rise above pettiness.

While people sometimes accuse you of being stubborn, you are able to shift focus when you need to.

No comments: