Friday, November 21, 2008

Some things are disgusting, but they have to be done

Like hocking up giant yellow lugies.
Gross? Maybe.
Satisfying? You betcha.
Yeah, I'm sick.
So I missed one of 4 half days.
Dang it.
1 and a half stars! Ha! Stephenie Meyer, I laugh at thee.
So I had a very interesting night last night:
Alexis called at about 5:00 and asked if I needed a ride.
She'd asked me if I was "going tonight" in advisory and I assumed she had meant the Jazz Night.
Apparently SHE'D been referring to Youth Group.
So she picks me up and we're halfway to the church when I realize we're NOT headed to the high school.
Yeah, it took me that long.
So her mom dropped Alexis off at youth group and then drove me to the high school.
And I sat alone.
The concert wasn't bad, though. The Navy band played, and my dad had a heart attack when I told him.
I mean, why would he go to play rehearsal when there was a NAVY BAND CONCERT he could've gone to??
Too bad none of us knew that Navy Band was coming.
Well, not none of us. Probably just me.
Yeaaaah, stocking up on junk food!! Yeaaaah!

No comments: