Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Political graciousness: a privelege, not a right

The first issue of the school newspaper came out. It was actually pretty good, except for a couple articles that didn't weren't exactly "non-biased".
Reporters report things.
They don't preach things.
Which is why I'd be a horrible reporter.




There Are 0 Gaps in Your Knowledge



Where you have gaps in your knowledge:



No Gaps!



Where you don't have gaps in your knowledge:



Philosophy

Religion

Economics

Literature

History

Science

Art



It smells like strawberries!
Try saying that with a British accent. Straaawberries.
Ugh, like that guy on "Indiana Jones".
"JOOOOOOOOOONESYYYYYYYY! Jonesy, I'm gonna be all right. *wink*"
And then the aliens sucked him away.
But not Harrison Ford!
The stupid election.
I'm sort of discouraged. I know I've lost, okay. Or, at least, McCain has lost.
But it annoys me that because I'm not for Obama, people assume I'm racist.
It has nothing to do with the color of his skin!! It has to do with the fact that he's for abortion and what not!
And of COURSE America's ready for a black president. I just don't want it to be this one.
But that's not my choice. Barack Obama has won. So, in 4 years, I'll be 20, and I'll be able to vote, and if there is a black Republican candidate, I'll vote for them.
But quit calling me a racist.

No comments: