Saturday, November 26, 2005

What a day (night? er, morning?)

Man, I hate four day weekends. Don't get me wrong, I love two extra days off from school, but the day after Thanksgiving, I ask my mom, "Soooooo...what we gonna do today?" "Oh, I dunno, sit around, read, stuff like that." Not. Cool. Okay, I'm one of those obsessive people that needs a schedule or I will go insane. Not like I wasn't already. Wait...

So, anyways, about my weekend...well, I went to my friend's birthday party. Didn't fall asleep until 3:00 (dude, you're not supposed to sleep at sleepovers anyway) due to the fact that I was stressing over not being able to watch the end of "Ms. Congeniality" because of the sleep timer. (curses; I love that movie) Oh yeah, and now my friend Amber knows. You know, about that certain guy that I dedicated a whole post to. -_- It wasn't even funny cuz I totally gave it away. Me and my big mouth. >:P (whoa, what the heck is that?)

Harvest Moon update: Sheez, I swear, "Happy Birthday" is the most boring chapter in Year 1. And this is my first time playing this game, so I have nothing TO LOOK FORWARD TO! I literally spent like 2 hours on gamewinners Thursday night and found all these "cheat codes". Those were the lamest "cheat codes" I have ever received. My gosh, all of them were things that would happen LATER IN THE GAME! Like YEAR 2! And I'm still on YEAR 1! NYAAAAH! And apparently my son wants to be a rancher. Why else would he be walking around the farm asking me about fertilized eggs (chicken eggs, mind you) and the cuteness of animals. Well, tomorrow is a Sunday. Joy and tidings. At least there's youth group, so whatever.

6 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

"Do you think animals are cute?"

Lauren said...

NOOOOOO NOOO NOO NOOOOO and i refuse to say "you're cuter." that's only true of one person and he's not here. ;)

RRock_With_It said...

that makes me sick!

Lauren said...

i meant charlie duh

Lauren said...

hehehehe and i can use the whole chris greenwood defense now!

Lauren said...

because you know in your heart it's true