Monday, November 28, 2005

A post to drive y'all crazy

It's a Monday after school and I'm online when I ask myself, "Gee, Lauren, how did Harvest Moon go?" Most of you are screaming and clicking "Next Blog". Those whose computers are slow beyond recognition...>:D

Harvest Moon...Harvest Moon...where should I start? Actually, nothing exciting happened. Same old, same old. My chickens started laying golden eggs, tho. And my cow is acting "strangely". Literally. I was all talking to her (no, I'm not crazy, you're suposed to talk to your cows to make them feel happy and give more milk. Only my cow stopped giving milk like a billion years ago and I'm trying to make her start milking again ((if you catch my drift)), but Miracle Potion is expensive if you don't have a bull) and the little text box said, "Moosium (that's her name) is doing fine, but acting strangely..." What's that supposed to mean? Did my bull (I lied, I do have a bull, he's just expecting a calf. Well, he's not, but...whatever.) decide to cheat on his cow-wife and...um...go pro dairy again? Nasty. :P
I need sheep, but Cynthia (other cow) is gonna have a calf, then I need Moosium to have a calf, and I already have two cows, a bull, a horse, and a goat (who has NOT stopped milking after one season. Whoever said that was crazy.), and I might get some ducks (if I have enough room in my nine chicken condo), so I could only get one sheep. That's one thing of golden wool a season. And I only have one chicken laying golden eggs and a goat laying milk, so I'd have enought to live off of, but I need milk. (sorry for the complaining. Actually, I'm not, but now I feel better inside.)
:( I need to get a life.

17 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

your goat is laying milk?!? what?

Lauren said...

no she's giving milk whoa did i say laying milk?

Lauren said...

i did not i said "blablabla goat (who has not stopped giving milk after one season!)"

RRock_With_It said...

you said "laying milk" it's still there!

Lauren said...

i did not where?

RRock_With_It said...

"...laying golden eggs and a goat laying milk, so I'd have enought to live off of, but I need..."

RRock_With_It said...

what? it's not that bad a mistake. i just thought it was funny.

Lauren said...

curse you goat

RRock_With_It said...

you can edit it, you know.

Lauren said...

that is something i did not know.

Lauren said...

apparently on harvest moon you can get...

Lauren said...

DUCKS!!!!!

RRock_With_It said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren said...

there's nothing wrong with ducks. especially purple shoed ducks.

RRock_With_It said...

purple-shoed lucky randomitis ducks?

Lauren said...

:) yup.

RRock_With_It said...

i'll remember that.