Wednesday, November 30, 2005

"Doug, why do you still say awesome?"

I just realized that I've been in an unusually good mood the past few days. Which is weird for me, if you're wondering. Seriously, not to brag or rub it in your face (well, not that much anyways), but it's like I'm being followed by a scary little good luck sprite or something. It makes the Christmas season all the more worthwhile. <:) (that was supposed to be a saddish smiley, but he looks like he's wearing a hat, so he'll be an elf) Yeah, pretty much awesome.
Speaking of awesome, I'm suddenly reminded of Christy Miller, THE dumbest series I think I have ever read. Omg, the main character is such a loser and the series is supposedly about Christian teens going through life with God but the only reason she is alive is this surfer dude named Todd! And she calls him a scruffy baboon and, wow, wouldn't you know it, they get married in the last book! And you people are probably not seeing the connection, so I'll explain.
Okay, there's this dude named Doug (by the way, this series takes place in like the late 80's and everyone wears really ugly clothes; even the cheerleaders.) and he's always all, "Dude, that's like totally awesome!" (like me :D) Anyways, Christy is always all, "Doug, why do you still say awesome? Awesome is like so yesterday!" And this is coming from a girl who wears bright red socks, tight green pants, and white tennies? Complete with a Pooh Bear sweatshirt? Um, no, I would think YOU are, Christy.
It's time for another...HARVEST MOON UPDATE! (Jeopardy "Daily double" sound) Wow, "Happy Birthday" is more interesting than I thought. For instance: Grandma Romana just gave me a cat. I was like shocked cuz I thought that didn't happen till later on. But it did. His name is Sparks and he steals food from my dog. What I don't understand is why my son Beyonce absolutely LOATHES the dog, but loves the cat. Seriously, he even had HEARTS in his dialogue when I showed it to him. o_O weirded out.
Another thing...Moosium (one of my cows) has been acting strangely why? SHE'S A MOM! Well, not yet, but she has the calf in her stomach as of now! And Cynthia is in isolation because SHE'S GONNA BE GIVING MOMMA'S MILK IN A FEW DAYS!!!!!!!!!! I'LL BE RICH! I mean, I love new life! :)
Um, that's pretty much it. Oh yeah, MY ALGEBRA TEACHER IS BACK!!!!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! (YES, that's a good thing, cuz I love algebra and we had all these weird subs while he was gone. Mr. E was cool. No one else was.)

2 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

it's the christmas season! of course your happy.

Lauren said...

:) wow maybe that's it