Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Everything that has nothing to do with a certain person I will not discuss

If you read the title thorougly, I'm not discussing who you wish I'll discuss, especially my friends reading this. Anyways...

Um...Harvest Moon is uh good. I got married and am almost done with Happy Birthday or whatever. Only my son's name is Beyonce. Sad for him. Hehehe. And my wife is all...not flamboyant. I am. So she's not like me. Ooops. Oh well, after I beat the game, I'm playing again and this time, I'm so picking Muffy. Even though she's not a master mixologist like Griffin. whatever.

Avalon stunk. Didn't I do a whole post on that? Okay. I'm still not talking about HIM. That guy.

School... Okay. Freshman stink. Just thought I'd tell you. They're so annoying.
Fresh girls: Omg, and he said and she said and they said omg!
Fresh guys: You thought Kanye was going down the other road? Well guess who he's dating? BEYONCE! OOOOOOH!

Ummm....(take my mind of him) So how about Lost tonight, you crazy castaways? (oh my gosh, I sound like one of the Wiggles. Not like I watch the Wiggles.)

Maybe I should end this post due to boredom, being corny, and thinking about...that guy.

14 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

"And then Lauren goes, "What about Jeff?"

RRock_With_It said...

You're gonna kill me now.

RRock_With_It said...

Maybe I'll go hide....

Lauren said...

i do NOT like jeff!

Lauren said...

whoa i'm like way surprised that you haven't asked who that person is...shoot, should NOT have said that

RRock_With_It said...

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!Who is it? It can't be that one, so I will have to ask you tonight!

RRock_With_It said...

Is it, possibly, the one you were imlpying things about?

Lauren said...

yep you know it

RRock_With_It said...

you need to like edit that or something.

Lauren said...

I realize that that's what i was telling you about in sunday school.

RRock_With_It said...

oh! you're on! aim!aim!

RRock_With_It said...

aim?

Lauren said...

i was gonna get on after lunch but my mom was all, "no you have to do homework." (no offense, mom) and so i was trapped in the garage with nothing but a lightbulb, sheet music, and my trombone. :(

Lauren said...

wait hooooooold on which person are you referring to? cuz we were implying about two people, including your brother and i don't mean your brother.