Thursday, November 24, 2005

Give Thanks

Hey, everybody, Happy Thanksgiving! I've had enough triptophane (sp?) to kill me and I never want to hear the words "dog show" ever again in my life, but all in all, it has been a good day.

Things I'm thankful for
1. Lost
2. Biggest Loser
3. Disney!!! (I love you, Simba!)
4. (oh my gosh, I'm gonna get all Miss America) Friends and family (ya know it)
5. CHOCOLATE!!!!
6. horses!
7. Luke and Oggy
8. Comic relief from 7th Heaven, even tho it's not supposed to be funny
9. AIM, even tho Integrity obliterated it completely from my cpu. :(

And most importantly of all:
10. Being a Christian (yeaya), having an awesome youth group (Sarai RULES!), and being able to go to church

2 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

We stopped watching the dog show so I don't know who won :(
Number 10 is awesome!

Lauren said...

i KNOW me too my mom was all, "THANKSGIVING DINNER!" and i wasn't even hungry.