Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Things I wish I understood

I don't get it. I just don't get it. (actually, I don't get lots of things, but read on) How can Lost have gone from the coolest show ever to the dumbest, most predictable soap I have ever seen? It's crazy! It used to be really freaky (not scary, freaky) and after every episode I'd be all, "OMG, I'M SO FREAKED OUT! I WONDER WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT!" Now I only watch the show to see if Claire will get shot (I seriously dislike her). In fact, here's a list of things that I don't understand.

1. Why "Biggest Loser" and "Felicity" had to be on on the same night. I mean, it's not like I like American Girls anymore, but after seeing how stupid "Samantha" was last year, I could go for a little more comic relief. It can't hurt.
2. How you becoming a cheerleader isn't selling your soul to the devil (just kidding. I actually know some nice cheerleaders. Just not that many...AAAAH! DON'T HURT ME!)
3. Why both my brother and my friend shaved their heads. They left at least a 1/4 inch of stubble, so it doesn't look that bad. It's fun to rub, too. Frankly, tho, I can't get used to them not having long(er) hair. Or hair, at least.
4. How "Eragon", a wonderful book, could have such a lame ending. (I'm not stupid, I KNOW there's a sequel; I just haven't read it yet. And the ending wasn't that lame. Just disappointing. Seriously: "I will come." It should've ended with one of Saphira's witty phrases or something)
5. Why I can't have Pop Tarts for breakfast. (PLEASE, Mom, they have 8 essential vitamins and minerals! Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease...please? ((I'm not a whiner, I just really need my daily amount of sugar before I start my day. You have no idea what it's like to go to my school. At this school, there are CHEERLEADERS! Wearing RED, WHITE AND BLUE! ON A REGULAR BASIS! OH MY GOSH!!!!!! Sugar makes them stay away. It makes them think I'm weird. Nobody I know better not comment on that...)))
6. Why College Ed is required of us sevvies. It's a stupid class! I haven't learned ANYTHING except candy bars give you good career options!)
7. Why there's a poster in Mr. G's room that says "7ees rok 7ees rok 7ees rok, etc." If 7 = seven, then the poster says "SEVENees rok". What's a sevenee?

22 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

I'm bringing Eldest to church sunday so you don't have to wait for it forever.

Does that mean I'm an eightnee?

Lauren said...

no you're still a wedgie :)
oh sweet thanks
which version, lol?

RRock_With_It said...

um, i don't know, the book?

Lauren said...

version as in what was i begging you to steal all last sunday?

RRock_With_It said...

ooooooooooooooooh, that version. javier, or whatever his name is, doesn't have one. the family has one, and i kind of adopted one so now it's mine.

Lauren said...

okay then. that majorly sucks.

RRock_With_It said...

but i'm still bringing you one. if i brought the version you wanted, well, remember kara and the water bottle?

Lauren said...

SICK i wouldn't lick it!

Lauren said...

i'd just enjoy it immensely.

Lauren said...

i wouldn't use it as a pillow either.

Lauren said...

besides, kara doesn't like adam as much as she likes...never mind

RRock_With_It said...

who does kara like? oh it's jared, isn't it?

Lauren said...

yep

RRock_With_It said...

jeannie's the one who's crazy about adam and thinks his wife is evil.

Lauren said...

dude adam isn't that cool she's also obsessed with daniel biro and jason dunne from hawk nelson

RRock_With_It said...

they're all obsessed with everybody.

Lauren said...

i know. they're all "OMG THE PETER DUDE IN NARNIA LOOOKS LIKE JASON DUNNE!" yeaaaah right

RRock_With_It said...

i wouldn't know.

Lauren said...

i thought you saw the music video for california tho

RRock_With_It said...

i still don't know which one is jason dunn.

Lauren said...

he's the blonde one with the faux hawk, aka lead singer.

RRock_With_It said...

oh okay.