Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Reason For It All

Screenname: NO, I did NOT GET LUCKY in that way. (if you know what I mean) It's all the fault of the ducks. Seriously, I walk into Claire's and WHOA there's this sale! 10 things for...5$? COOL! So I'm looking around and there's this awesome notebook with these ducks on it and one of them has purple shoes. At the bottom it's all, "I guess I'm just a lucky duck." Okay, people, that's appealing to ME cuz 1. I love ducks. I just do. Not a psychiactric problem or anything. It was how God made me. 2. I'm a writer. And writers need....NOTEBOOKS!!!! So this inspiring image led to the EXTREMELY AWESOME SCREENNAME AND YOU ALL KNOW IT!!!!!!

Blog title: I need to get out more. Seriously, I'm all at Old Navy with my mom and there's this police bug with "Geek Squad" on the side. Me: Why is it called the Geek Squad car? It's awesome! Mom: Yeah, it's adorable. (I'll stick with awesome thanks) Then, four weeks later....BAM! Open up a catologue and there's an advertisement! (Yeah, that's basically what catologues are) Something about the Geek Squad speeding up your cpu for only $30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Coolies. How come I didn't know this before? Since I was on the whole "I am a nerd" thing last year, I somehow in my creative brain thought up the title. Yeah.

Lack of profile: I'm WORKIN ON IT!

6 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

Yay!! You got a blog!!I didn't know you like ducks. I thought you said birds are evil. Your profile offends me! (and you know which part)

Lauren said...

oh about manafest? and ducks don't really count as birds since they don't swerve in front of the youth group van. And they're awesome.

RRock_With_It said...

Manafest just happens to be awesome! I can't help it if you're punk and not hip-hop like me!

Lauren said...

ooooh maybe i should shave my head and strive to look just like that one guy in simple plan. :O

RRock_With_It said...

Please! No!!!!!

Lauren said...

ok i just changed my name from a nuisance to DUCK cuz i wanted to yeah.

ok...eww, never mind, I so take that shaving my head deal back. I'd rather get a nose job like ashlee simpson.