Sunday, July 05, 2009

Cheesy e-mail forwards gone wrong

My dad's friends have been sending us a billion, like "For all who love dogs-hahaha" and "Kids explaining the Bible - too funny"!
But there was this one sent that made me cry.
And I felt stupid. But some of them were so sad.
Yesterday was a little bit sad for my grandpa.
Well, not a little bit.
His sister died, and he had to spend most of the day like it didn't bother him, being the host.
And he'd been expecting it.
But something like that would still ruin your day.
Or week.
It was a great picnic, though. Usually I hate the Fourth of July, but I actually enjoyed myself this year.
The ice cream took forever to make, but it was delicious, as usual.
The blackbottom cupcakes were delicious. Nathan tried to steal the one Grandma was saving. But he failed.
I ate an entire bar of Hershey's, but it was disappointing. Kind of dry. Disgusting.
There was some random guy I'm almost positive I'm not related to.
Funny how hormones work.
You see someone you like and decide to be on your "best behavior". From that moment on, you make a complete fool of yourself.
Other times, when you don't like anyone and you're just being yourself, you unknowingly attract someone else.
Weird. No one really wins.

No comments: