Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Interesting theory....

Someone just combined two of my favorite things: Myers-Briggs and Harry Potter!
They think that each of the four houses represents a different group of personality types.
Although I agree with another person who posted and said Slytherins were the Protectors and Gryffindors Creators, rather than the other way around.
Because many of the Gryffindors were rather impulsive (a P characteristic). The only one who wasn't was Hermione.
So that means:
Protectors (SJ): Slytherin
Creators (SP): Gryffindor
Intellectuals (NT): Ravenclaw
Visionaries (NF): Hufflepuff
I'm a Visionary (INFP), and I took one of the more accurate Sorting Hat quizzes, and it put me in Hufflepuff.
What do you know? That fits!
What a cool theory.
Psh. Gryffindors are overrated anyway.


Which Hogwarts house will you be sorted into?

No comments: