Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Karma: Attractive people having ugly babies

But the babies shouldn't be punished for it.
Just their parents.
AAAAAAAGH I was playing with my Princess Diaries Sims and all the teens went to college.
They all looked pretty good for young adult sims, at least pretty normal.
Then Michael Moscovitz got out of the car.
He used to look like this. He's the only one not wearing glasses.

You don't even want to know what he looks like now. Actually, I'd show you, but I don't have a current picture of him.
Speaking of babies, Tyler and I made one together. Her name is Captain and she has black hair, blue eyes, clodhopper feet, and is freakishly tall.
Tyler made her look disgusting.
Great. Our child is a clown.
Even though, seeing as we're cousins, she should have three heads and flippers, so I guess she doesn't look that bad.
Classes for next year! Paul and Kevin are taking English Lit with me, but Amanda is going full time at the college (lame) and Emma is dropping out of band.
So next year has some possible suckage.
Ugh, if any of my teachers mentions the WASL one more time, I'm going to walk out.
THE WASL IS A WASTE OF TIME.
THERE IS NO NEED TO PREPARE.

No comments: