Sunday, February 26, 2006

Bad Girls, New York Minute, Eugene Levy, me...which one doesn't belong?

Wow, that was an excrutiatingly long title, but I'm BORED and I haven't been on my blog since 2/12/06. Don't get me wrong, I've tried, but my cpu was giving me the same old stuff: "Sorry, fatal error, life ruining in process, please log off before I try to kill myself." And I thought computer's didn't have personalities. But that's okay, cuz I GOTS MYSELF A NEW ONE!!!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! It's shiny and silver and it actually works. *sniff* It's so beautiful. But my mom won't let me install Oregon Trail cuz it apparently will kill our nice lil central processing unit. And I'm kind of breaking the pact I made in youth group: I promised not to listen to "questionable music" (NOOOO JOSIE! An odd coincidence, tho, when I got home from ATF ((Acquire the Fire, coolest place you could ever go)), my "Josie and the Pussycats" soundtrack had been placed in an unsuccessful attempt that I might not see it on the fireplace downstairs. ???) or go online (except for e-mail) until the end of the month. And I feel sort of guilty. But it IS good to be back.
Did you know: If you go to a 1.5 day Christian conference/concert thingy and receive some money at each meal to buy food, and you save what you didn't spend, you can buy a lot more things than you could originally? Except I only acquired 6 more dollars than before. But that helped. Cuz I still got a Pillar drumstick. I LOVE YOU LESTER!!!!!!!!!
Ew, I just got a picture in my head of Eugene Levy singing "Bad girls" in a gross little car. Which reminds me of that movie he was in with Samuel L. Jackson that was super dumb, but, of course, I never saw. Which reminds me of Lil BK Mace. Which reminds me of the Oregon Trail. Oh yeah, I'm on a roll.
I never thought I'd say this, but I never want to eat another bite of fast food ever again in my life. After having to survive on nothing but that for a whole day, I'm pretty sure I could do without. But Micheal Moore is still wrong. Lol, it's like that one time I was in Mickey D's (I openly hate that term, but it's easier to type than McDonald's) there was a guy with his son and they were all eating when the dad's like, "Son, there's a movie out there called 'Super Size Me' and it's about McDonald's..." I almost choked on my milkshake. Hahahaha. What an ironic conversation to be having IN MCDONALDS!! "...and then the man...well, he got very, VERY sick." "Did he DIE?" "No, he did not die."

2 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

yay! you're back!
wow, i didn't hear that conversation.

Lauren said...

that's because it happened during the summer and you kinda weren't present..