Tuesday, February 28, 2006

It's raining grapes, hallelujah!

Spending 2 hours at the dentist is not exactly what I had in mind for a day off from school. No, there wasn't a snow day (I wish, but I stopped believing in snow a while ago. Welcome to my life. Whoa, that was totally a Simple Plan song.) and the CK School District didn't suddenly decide to devote a day to dental health and let everyone take a field trip to a dentist's office, and I did NOT skip school! (Actually, if I ever did, my parents would send me to juvies.) I got sick. This is NOT a feigned illness, people, I feel disgusting. In fact, my temp was 99.2 this morning. HeLLO, someone call the ER!!! I keep coughing, too. But I had to go to the dentist's anyway. It actually wasn't that bad. The nurse liked my Cons (she didn't know who Chuck Taylor was, tho, so I had to enlighten her) and I got a good report on my teeth ("Wow, ripping flossing! Topping swank!" LOL, the dentist didn't really say that. That would be funny if he did, tho. Topping swank.), but the lady who cleaned my teeth shoved the little vaccuum down my threat and I spewed up water and grape toothpaste. Not only that, her tooth demon (my bad, toothbrush) kept spraying purple blobs on my nose and glasses. (The sign says "Eye protection required in this area". Um, regular glasses don't shield light, they ABSORB IT! Ouch) Not only that, they kept playing WARM 106.9 SONGS!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Some pros of today: Uh...cheese pizza for lunch? It was Pizza Hut, too. :) I LOVE JESSICA! I mean... Kermit, I said Kermit, y'all know it... And they played my favorite Matlock episode on "The Hallmark Channel". ("The Play" is seriously the best Matlock episode ever shown. Except in this season, Cliff has gross, short, verging-on-a-buzz-cut-if-he-ever-went-to-the-barber hair. Ew.)
Random fact: Daniel Roebuck, of "Matlock" fame, plays the dad on "Agent Cody Banks". I seriously just found that out. He looked better back in the day. (That's a KJ SONG! Back in the day ((I was soooo cool...)))
I'm seriously hoping I can miss school tomorrow. Even tho this cold is gross. That would be ripping. Topping swank.

1 comment:

RRock_With_It said...

sounds like you had a nice time.